!Important in a nutshell!
With every RPTU account comes an email inbox! Read the emails sent to your RPTU account or forward them to yourself. You will only receive important information about your account or services you use with it there.
- Please note our password policy
- Note for students: In the "RHRZ Username" field, enter your RPTU account name, not your matriculation number.
- It may take 10 or more seconds to successfully change your password. Please wait until you see a final confirmation message.
- Change your password in all applications where you have saved it, e.g. email, wifi, etc.
You can have your password reset for your RPTU account at the Service Point (Building 34/Room 250).
For this purpose, you will need an official government-issued photo ID (as a student, you will also need your student ID).
In case you can't come to the Service Point, we offer the following ways to reset your password:
Distance learners: Please contact your responsible supervisor at DISC directly.
Students, employees and all other user groups:
- Send an email requesting a password reset to hotline(at)rhrk.uni-kl.de.
- An RHRZ staff member will contact you to establish your identity via video conference.
- You will need a device with a camera and microphone (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) to participate in the video conference.
- You will need a valid government-issued photo ID.
Account activation. Additional information for distance learning students, university groups and O.K courses.
Apply online for RPTU account for RPTU employees, approve, activate and confirm annually.